A Romantic Getaway
Are you about to propose, celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or a retirement? Perhaps you are looking for an intimate romantic setting for your wedding or honeymoon. The Annapolis Inn can offer you all of the following, and you can pick and choose those enticements that fit the ambiance and experience that you want to enjoy.
Round-trip Towncar service to and from The Annapolis Inn.
Chartered sailboat or powerboat with or without a captain and crew for the entire day, morning or afternoon.
- A bouquet of roses or flowers of your choice in your room upon your arrival.
- A one-hour in-room massage for both of you.
- Dinner recommendations and reservations made for you. Just let us know what time you prefer to have dinner and what type of cuisine you prefer.
- Champagne, wine or beverage of your choice with chocolate covered strawberries or a birthday/anniversary/wedding cake for two waiting for you in your room after dinner. Two complimentary Annapolis Inn champagne flutes as a keepsake of the occasion.
- Turndown service rose petals sprinkled across your bed, your fireplace lit and waiting for you.
The Annapolis Inn can provide you with the perfect intimate setting for a small wedding and reception. As part of this package we include the following:
- The use of our elegant parlor or garden for your wedding ceremony.
The use of our parlor and dining room for your reception.
- The marriage ceremony Officiant.
- A wedding cake for two. For a larger group (we can accommodate a maximum of twelve people) we would be glad to talk to you about your catering requests.
- For a larger group (we can accommodate a maximum of twelve people) we would be glad to talk to you about your catering requests.
- A two-day minimum stay is required in either The Rutland Suite or The Murray Suite. This cost would be additional.
Corporate Meetings and Retreats
Enjoy the relaxing feel of comfort, luxury, opulence, and peacefulness in our entertaining rooms which can comfortably seat 8 guests. Our setting is perfect for small private meetings and retreats for business, family and church events. Our ambiance is tranquil and relaxing and could be the perfect alternative setting for the taking of a deposition, the reading of a will, the signing of contracts, merger and acquisition discussions, presentations to clients or guests, interviews of recruits and even medical consults.
It will be our pleasure to assist you with all of your needs including, including A/V equipment, on-site meals, snacks, and beverages. There are numerous restaurants and entertainment options that could provide relaxing and enjoyable breaks from your event during the course of the day. Just give us a call, and we will be glad to discuss all of your needs and concerns and do our best to provide you with the best experience possible.
Enjoy two hours of fun in our kitchen and learn some cooking techniques and recipes that will be healthy, nutritious that will build your confidence and impress your family and friends. Do you want a couple’s class? A girlfriends’ class? A boyfriend or husband’s class? Just let us know.
Bring some of mom or grandma’s recipes and let’s make them together and try to recapture the tastes and aromas that we never want to forget. No previous experience or training is necessary. The only requirement that we ask for is that you bring with you all the love in your heart because love will always be your critical ingredient for success.
Family/Student College Visits
Visiting colleges and making choices is an exhausting and sometimes anxiety-provoking. On your first visit, you will be unfamiliar with the town, know the basic information of the college you are visiting and not much else. Stay and relax with us in our Murray Suite. We hope to become your friends quickly and rid you of the lonely, friendless feeling you may arrive with. We are just one block from the US Naval Academy and three blocks from St. John’s College and are very familiar with both schools. We have even sponsored Midshipmen from the US Naval Academy for over a decade. We would be glad to share our knowledge, perspective, insight and familiarity with Annapolis with you and hope that it will help make your decision making easier for you.
Our Murray Suite has a comfortable king size bed in the master bedroom and a queen size Murphy bed in the sitting room. Your son or daughter could close the doors between the two rooms, and you will each enjoy your own privacy. Because you are a visiting college family, our incremental charge for a third party is waived. The same applies for subsequent visits, and your son or daughter will always be welcome to join you for breakfast even if they are staying in their dorm rooms. Their breakfast is “on the house”, and you have a great opportunity to “show off” your son or daughter and brag about them as much as you’d like. A two-night stay is required.
Make your getaway as short or as long as your schedule allows and feel free to mix and match any of the recommended activities below. If you don’t see what you are interested in, just let us know, and we will do our best to find it and add it to your getaway.
- If you live in Maryland or are traveling to Maryland, let us arrange for a limousine pick-up and return to your home, airport or destination of choice.
- Enjoy a full spa day at one of the best spas in Annapolis. A number of services and treatments are offered, allowing you manicures and pedicures, facials, massages, waxing, and a number of other body treatments that will make you feel pampered and relaxed. Let us arrange for a traditional afternoon tea or a champagne floral tea or some wine and cheese before dinner. We’ll also be glad to make dinner recommendations and reservations for you during your entire stay.
- Let us arrange a day on the Chesapeake for you, and you can enjoy a round-trip across the Chesapeake Bay and enjoy a fresh “right out of the Bay” seafood lunch. We can also arrange for a day of sight-seeing around historic Annapolis where you can visit the US Naval Academy and a number of our historic sites. You can see Annapolis by boat, trolley or by foot – the choice is yours. Perhaps you may be interested in tennis lessons, golf lessons, sailing lessons or cooking lessons.
- Of course, a day of shopping is de rigeur, and our downtown shops are just a short stroll away. If antiquing is your preference, you can spend days traveling around visiting all of the antiquing capitals in Maryland.