ANNAPOLIS INN – CANCELLATION POLICY & TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deposits on reservations are refundable, less a $35 handling charge per room, if a cancellation is made 14 days or more prior to scheduled arrival.
- Deposits on reservations for Special Events/Holiday periods are non- refundable regardless of the cancellation date. (see Special Events/Holiday Periods listed under Terms & Conditions).
- Special Events/Holiday periods include but are not limited to: Induction Day, Commissioning Week, Plebe Parents Weekend, Football Game Weekends, Second Class Parents Weekend, St. John's College Parents Weekend, Boat Shows, Major Holiday Periods - New Year, MLK, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- For reservation cancellations or modifications made within 14 days of the start of a confirmed reservation or during a reservation, guests will forfeit their deposit and are financially responsible for the full cost of their entire confirmed reservation.
- Guests are financially responsible for any purchases made by the Inn at their request and at the time of their request when making their reservation, even if they are a 'no-show" or if their reservation is subsequently canceled.
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOL
With the greatest concern for the health and safety of our guests during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have revised our policies, terms, and conditions to address and implement the rules and regulations mandated by our local and state governments. We hope that we can count on your cooperation to follow them for everyone's mutual benefit, comfort, health, and safety. The changes are as follows:
We are asking our guests to adhere to our check-in time which is 3 PM to 6 PM and our check-out time which is 11 AM. Time is needed by our staff for room preparation and turnover, completing guest requests, running errands, accepting deliveries, and acquiring last-minute guest provisions. Keeping to the time frames indicated, we attempt to mitigate social-distancing problems, interference with staff work, and unnecessary interaction and congestion in public spaces caused by early arrivals and luggage.
Breakfast is served between 8 AM and 10 AM. When making their reservations, we ask guests to specify any dietary needs and medical restrictions so we can do our best to accommodate these requests within a reasonable timeframe. To maintain social distancing rules we will consult with each guest to set seating and timing arrangements so that we can respect both guest needs and maintain social distancing requirements.
In order to maintain proper sanitary conditions and to mitigate the spread of germs, bacteria, mold, and viruses, guests are asked to refrain from consuming food and beverages in their rooms. The Inn's spacious dining room is available to guests for their use.
Any guests planning to get married during their stay must inform The Innkeepers in advance of making their reservation. Wedding plans often interfere with the daily operations of the Inn and with the comfort or needs of other guests. Wedding guests may not realize that they may not be able to carry out their plans for reasons that may not be obvious to them at the time of their booking, regardless of how much or how little the Inn is involved in their plans. Reserving the entire Inn may be necessary to fulfill certain plans. Please call Innkeepers to review your plans before making a reservation.
Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum stay of two nights is required.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a one-night deposit per room which is processed when making the reservation.
- Weekday rates apply on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Weekend rates apply on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday under normal circumstances. Special Event and Holiday periods are exempted.
- Rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- Reservations are: payable in U.S. currency only, may be made by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), and are due upon arrival.
- Reservations canceled within 14 days of the start of a reservation will forfeit their deposit and are still financially responsible for the full length of their confirmed reservation.
- Stays of more than 5 days, e.g., special events, and holiday periods may be subject to special financial arrangements. Please call Innkeepers for specific arrangement information.
- Gift Certificates are valid for one year from issuance and are non- refundable.
- Guests assume responsibility for any damages or losses.
- Rates and policies may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Fall (September, October, November) reservations for Special Events/Holiday periods: may require longer minimum stays, are paid in full and in advance, are non-refundable, and may also requirespecial financial arrangements.
- For the additional health, safety, and comfort of all our guests the following applies:
- Guests must be at least 17 years of age.
- A maximum of 2 persons per room is allowed.
- No pets/animals are allowed.
- Quiet time is between 11 PM and 8 AM.
- Smoking, the use of controlled substances, and abusive use of alcohol are not permitted.
- No weapons, firearms, or other explosive devices of any type are permitted unless legally and professionally required to bear them.
N.B. Thank you for taking the time to review our Cancellation Policy and Terms & Conditions. We welcome any questions that you may have after reading them and are glad to be of assistance to you in any way we can. Please feel free to contact us at any time.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Inn as our guests and providing you with an exceptional Bed & Breakfast experience.
Joe Lespier & Alex De Vivo