General Policies & Information
- Reservations can only be confirmed upon receipt of a one-night deposit per room. Rates are subject to state and local taxes. Deposits may be made on-line using Visa or MasterCard.
- A minimum stay of two-nights is required on most weekends. Special events and holiday periods may require longer stays. Please feel free to contact the Innkeepers for the possibility or availability of a one-night stay on weekends.
- Check-in time is between 3 PM and 6 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM.
- A full breakfast is served between 8 AM and 10 AM. A two-day advance notice of dietary needs and restrictions is necessary to try to accommodate dietary requests.
- Spanish and Italian are also spoken.
- Deposits are refundable, less a $25 handling charge per room, if a cancellation or changes to a reservation are made 14 days or more prior to scheduled arrival.
- Payment balances may be paid by cash, check or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) and are due upon arrival.
- Extended stays, special events and holiday periods may require special financial and cancellation arrangements. Please call Innkeepers for specific arrangement information.
- Deposits for Special Event/Holiday periods are non-refundable.
- Gift Certificates are valid for one year from issuance and are non-refundable.
- Guests are financially responsible for the full length of their confirmed reservation.
- Guests assume responsibility for any damages or losses.
- Rates and polices may be subject to change without prior notice. Please contact The Annapolis Inn for inquires related to any policy changes, updates or details, terms and conditions.
For the safety and comfort of all our guests:
- A maximum of 2 persons per room is allowed.
- Quiet-time is between 11 PM and 8 AM.
- Persons 18 years of age and older are welcome.
- Smoking, use of illegal substances or abusive use of alcohol are not permitted.
- Sorry, no pets.